Who is the Primary Department for?
Well the Primary Department is designed for the children in our congregation. From toddlers up to 6th grade. This stage in a child' life is critical in developing good habits in a child's growing relationship with Christ.
How do we begin to develop a child's relationship with Christ?
During our Sunday morning Sunday School classes children will begin to be introduced to prayer, studying the Bible, and being Christ like in their everyday life. One of the most critical components of a life with Christ is relationship based. You need a solid relationship with Christ as your foundation. Then relationships, with those you come in contact with. At work, church, school, just in your day to day life. Relationships are how you disciple those who know Christ as their Savior, and how you be a Christ like example to those who have not entrusted their life to Jesus. When we as Christians embody Christ in our daily life, those who are not Christ disciples will start to wonder what is it that makes these "church goers" different.
What opportunities do we have to develop our relationship skills?
- Annual Vacation Bible School, A week of Bible lessons, prayer, crafts, snacks, games and more!
- Weekly Sunday School Classes
- Annual Children's Christmas Program
- Making Christmas cards for shut ins
- Sunday School Picnic games and activities
- Junior Church Program during our 10:30 AM Service
How do I begin to participate in our Primary Department?
Comes see us! This Sunday Morning at 9:00 am. Annette, or Esther would be happy to have you join their classes.
When does the Primary Department meet?
- Every Sunday Morning 9:00 am for Sunday School
- Junior Church is weekly during our 10:30 am service
- Vacation Bible School is usually in late June Early July. (Check our Upcoming events page for more information.)
- Children's Program usually takes place in mid December during our Advent season with practices in the weeks prior.
Where do the classes meet?
The toddler class meets in our nursery weekly. Located just off our sanctuary. The older children's class meet next to our fellowship hall and library. Whenever you visit us feel free to ask our greeters for direction. (That's why they are there:) ) They will be more then happy to point you in the right direction.
For more information call 717-354-8459 if no one answers leave a message and we will get back to you. Or send us an email at